Beard Basketball School
CHRIS BEARD BASKETBALL SCHOOL IS NOT SOLD OUT
Due to the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 virus, paid registration for this camp was never opened. If you are interested in receiving updated information regarding our 2020 summer camps, please enter your camper's information via the "WAITLIST" link. The waitlist is a means for us to have updated contact information for interested campers and DOES NOT guarantee your spot in camp. Please only register your camper once, as a commuter or overnight camper. Due to the current uncertainty of court and dorm space availability, registration priority will be given based on the date and time of the online registration, not the camper type. If camp is confirmed to take place, you will receive an email with updated camp dates, format, and pricing. At that time you will receive an email with the link to pay securely online and finalize your registration or if you can no longer attend camp, simply email us to be removed from the waitlist. If you are traveling from outside of Lubbock please do not make travel plans until camp is confirmed and your registration is finalized.
**Date & Camp Format Subject to Change**
BEARD BASKETBALL SCHOOL | 2020
|Date TBD, 2020- (Date Subject to Change)|
Boys Ages: 7 - 18
Times: Check in between 2-4pm on June 21st
Sunday 4PM – 9PM
Monday-Wednesday 9AM – 9PM
Thursday 9AM -12:30PM
*Date, format and price subject to change*
|8:00 AM - 8:45 AM||Breakfast|
|9:00 AM -11:45 AM||Drills, Competition & Team Practice|
|12:00 PM - 1:20 PM||Lunch & Rest Time|
|1:30 PM - 2:00 PM||Guest Speaker|
|2:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Team Practice, Games, and Activity|
|5:00 PM - 6:45 PM||Dinner & Rest Time|
|7:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Games|
|9:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Activity|
|11:00 PM||Lights Out|
- Campers will learn the game, practice fundamentals, participate in drills & competitions, and play games daily. Commuters do everything that overnight campers do except stay in the dorms and eat breakfast.
- Camp is for 5 days and 4 nights, which is longer than most basketball camps.
WHAT TO BRING: Please avoid bringing valuables, as Texas Tech University and/or 4 to 1, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Full payment is required. No deposits or partial payments will be accepted.
- Refunds will only be given if written notification is provided by a doctor prior to the first day of camp. No refunds will be given if a child is withdrawn after this time or leaves while camp is in progress.
- If you cancel or withdraw from camp, the Online Processing Fee and Dorm Fee will be withheld from your refund.
- Additional local gyms may be used for this camp.
CONTACT: Liz.Cope@ttu.edu, 806-742-7600
DISCLAIMER: Please note that in accordance with NCAA rules, an athletic booster or other representative of Texas Tech's athletics interests may not pay for any expense (e.g., registration fee, travel, lodging, etc.) related to a prospective student-athlete's participation in a sports camp or clinic administered by Texas Tech or any of its coaches or staff members. This camp is not an official function of Texas Tech and is open to all entrants limited only by numbers, grade level and gender.