|Due to the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 virus we have established a way for you to reserve a spot in camp without any upfront financial commitment. Simply click the Register Now, Pay Later Wait List option. When camp is confirmed to take place, you will receive an email from us giving you the ability to pay the camp dues. If at the time you still wish to attend camp, you can pay securely online. If your circumstances change and you no longer wish to attend camp, simply let us know. You won’t owe us anything.|
UWA Football Camps
2020 Tiger Night
Offense: Campers will receive instruction from UWA football coaches, as well as other coaches from high schools and colleges. Teaching will involve fundamental work specific to each position.
Defense: Campers will be taught fundamentals of reading blocks, escaping blockers, getting off the ball, hat and hand placement, use of hands, and instruction specific to each position.
Each camper will also be evaluated in detail by the UWA Football Staff.
Walk-up registrations are welcome
Thursday, July 9th
Entering Grades: 9th - 12th
Check-In: 4:30 PM
Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Cost: $30 per Player
What To Bring
- Copy of insurance card (front and back) and a health physical signed by a physician within a year from the date of camp.
- Helmet, football shoes, tennis shoes, several pairs of shorts, T-shirts, socks, and supporters for practices.
- QBs should bring their own footballs, marked with name.
- Spending money for snacks and various camp store items.
- Do not bring TVs, stereos, and other valuable objects.