Reservations for week of May 17th
COVID-19 New Procedures for Live Group Classes
If you or a family member are not feeling well or you have been exposed to someone not feeling well, please stay home.
All classes will be limited to 6 students, we have set up individual workout stations on the floor. Free online reservations will be required to attend a class, registrations will open Friday the week prior.
Parents we need your assistance, we are required to have 2 adults in the academy during Taekwondo class, so please continue to attend class. We do ask that you wear a mask. If at all possible, please use restroom prior to arrival at the academy. Masks will be required in the academy.
Arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before your scheduled class time. When we open the academy door, go directly to the workout floor (see video and list below). To maintain social distancing there will be no contact in class (includes Hand Shakes, High 5's, Sparring and Board Breaking). If you would like to bring a water bottle, please make sure it closes tightly and take with you into the workout area (we will only leave the workout floor during class for an emergency)
As you can see on the schedule, we have 30 minutes between classes to reduce the number of people in the academy and give us time to sanitize prior to the next class.
When you arrive at the academy:
- Bow at front door ( "good morning ma'am / sir" )
- Go directly to coat/shoe room, remove shoes and place on shelf (Wearing flip flops is encouraged)
- Use hand sanitizer
- Bow into workout room, follow red floor to blue individual workout square
- Stretch or practice in your blue square until class starts and we bow in
After class bows out:
- You will be dismissed individually - stretch or practice in your square until dismissed
- Follow the red floor to the door, bow out of workout room
- Remove shoes from shelf and put them on
- Stop at front desk to use hand sanitizer
- Bow out at front door ( " good evening sir / ma'am" )
The schedule allows us 30 minutes between classes to clean and sanitize the academy before the next class