Open House & Recruiting Clinic | July 25th
Dickinson College 2020 Open House & Recruiting Clinics
Open to all players entering 9th – 12th grades in the Fall of 2020. Space is limited to 40 participants so myself and staff can personally work with all participants. Reserve your spot today!
|9:30am||Registration / Check-In|
|10:00am - 12:00pm||Training Session|
|12:15pm - 1:00pm||Lunch|
|1:00pm||Campus Tour & Discussion with Coach Redding|
|2:30pm - 5:00pm||Training session, Small-Sided & Larger Games|
Location: Dickinson's Biddle Field turf complex
What to Bring:
• Soccer training apparel for the morning and afternoon sessions.
• Trainings will be on field turf fields and grass fields, cleats will work well on both.
• We will supply water but you should bring a small water jug
We will have a certified athletic trainer on duty at all times. The trainer will evaluate participants before any treatment is administered.
Insurance: Each camper must provide proof of insurance. If you do not have medical insurance, return the signed application with a note indicating that you do not have medical insurance and a waiver will be sent to you. The waiver must be signed and returned before the first day of camp.
- Deposit Option: $15.00 minimum deposit to hold a spot in the ID camp. Families can pay the full camp fee or pay a deposit only to hold your spot in the ID camp. Deposit is non-refundable as we have processing fees and basic administration fees to cover. Balance will be due 7 days prior to camp running and families will receive emails reminders on any balance that is due
- Full Payment Option: simply pay the full cost of the ID camp and if we are not able to move forward with the camp for any reason (current health guidelines or weather-related issues) then we refund your monies minus the $15.00 non-refundable deposit
Refund Policy: *Refunds will be given (minus the $15.00 non-refundable charge) if it is determined our camps should be canceled due to the health and safety concerns created by the ongoing Covid-19 issue. Anyone already registered will have the option of receiving a refund OR a credit toward future camp sessions.
Refunds will not be offered if you are requesting a refund due to a personal scheduling conflict.
Refund requests for personal illness or injury that prevents your participation will be honored (minus the $15.00 non-refundable charge) if you can provide medical documentation from a doctor.*If you have not registered yet, you may still register and we would suggest the Allianz Registration Protection Insurance which, in many cases, guarantees a full registration refund. Details can be found here:
Email Any Questions To: Brian Redding at firstname.lastname@example.org