Tom Palombo Basketball Camps | Session I | July 13-16
Tom Palombo Basketball Camps
This summer we are offering the opportunity for any boy or girl ages 6-15 to be a part of the Tom Palombo Basketball Camp. We are committed to helping each camper become a better shooter and offensive player. Our goal is for each camper to learn new skills that will help them become better players.
During our 5-on-5 and 3-on-3 leagues, our coaches emphasize the need for team play. At our camp this summer, we will be covering the fundamentals of complete offensive play including passing, dribbling and team play. We will also teach the concepts of individual and team defense as taught on the college level.
|Session I | July 13th - 16th|
Ages: 6-15 Boys & Girls
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Where: Greensboro Day School
$140 if registered before June 15th
Drop off and pick up will be located in front of the gym
Early Drop off is available (8:30 AM)
Campers can bring a lunch each day
- Great teaching staff including current Guilford College players.
- Competitive league play. Each camper will play at least two games per day in addition to their instruction.
- Contests in free throw shooting, hot shot and 1-on-1.
- Basketball videos will be used to instruct as well as entertain.
- Appropriate emphasis on attitude and fun in the development of the player.
- Fundamental skills covered include but are not limited to:
- Footwork (balance, agility)
- Individual and team offense
- Individual and team defense
- Games played at Greensboro Day School and Northwest High School.