Team Duals Camp | July 12th
Team Duals Camp
Bill Schindel is the head wrestling coach at Adrian College. Schindel Camps focus on individualized instruction to help athletes gain a competitive edge during the off season. Expect to improve on all facets of wrestling- stance, positioning, mat strategy, and technique.
Teams will compete in 6-8 dual matches.
Who: Wrestlers in the 7-12 grade during the 2020- 2021 school year.
Check in: Sunday, July 12th at 8:30 am – 9:00 am
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Cost: $400 per team of 8 to 14 wrestlers
Additional Wrestlers / Individual Rates
$50 Commuting wrestler
Location: Adrian College- Merillat Center Wrestling Room 146 N. Charles Street, Adrian, MI 49221
We need all rosters by MONDAY, July 20th.
- This will help us make packets for every team.
- You will receive a packet of everyone’s roster so you can find individuals extra matches outside of your scheduled duals.
We will be using modified High School scoring.
- Three - minute and half periods
- Two and four point near fall.
- College rules for out of bounds
- Officials will be college wrestlers (please be understanding)
High School weight classes plus 5lbs.
111, 118, 125, 131, 137, 143, 150, 157, 165, 175, 187, 200, 225, 290
Home Weigh-ins (please be honest)
- Each team will provide someone to keep score and/or time.
- Additional wrestlers over the 14 maximum cost $50 per wrestler
- Showers will be available
- We will have two athletic trainers on site.