Troy Baseball coaches will work with middle school age players on pitching and catching at Riddle-Pace Field. Players will receive one on one instruction, learn drills, video analysis and Rapsodo analysis. Smartt Baseball Camps will have specific guidelines in place for our summer camps in 2020 in order to maintain the safest possible setting to play baseball.
|Tuesday's | June 16th, 23rd & 30th|
Grades: 6th - 8th
Check-In: 30 Minutes Before Camp
June 16th: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
June 23rd & 30th: 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Cost: $40 per session | $100 all three sessions
Smartt Baseball Camps
Camp Guidelines for Summer 2020
Below are steps that Smartt Baseball Camps will have in place for our summer camps in 2020 in order to maintain the safest possible setting to play baseball.
- All Staff & Campers will have temperature checked each morning prior to camp. Anyone with a fever of 100.4 degrees or more will not be allowed to participate.
- Staff will be in masks during the check in and check out process.
- Campers may wear masks but will NOT be required.
- There will be a limit of 50 Campers for each session in order to maintain proper distancing during the camp.
- Campers are encouraged to bring their own bat and helmet to avoid sharing of the same equipment.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at Riddle-Pace Field.
- Campers should bring their own water bottle properly labeled with his name. Camp Staff will be available to refill bottles.
- Campers will be encouraged to avoid contact with other campers (high fives, horseplay, etc.) and to sneeze or cough into their elbow.
- Areas frequented by Campers will be properly cleaned between camp sessions.
- Only Staff and Campers will be allowed in the dugouts and on the playing surface of Riddle-Pace Field. Parents should maintain social distancing in the bleacher areas. In the event of an emergency, Camp Staff will be available to escort parents/guardians to the appropriate location.
What to bring:
- Baseball or other athletic clothing
- Baseball glove
- Catching equipment (if a catcher)
- Baseball cap
- Cleats (molded only)
- Tennis shoes (in case we go indoors)
Please label all items as Smartt Baseball Camps & Troy Baseball will not be responsible for lost or stolen items
Paperwork to bring:
- Waiver form (available on the website)
- All participants must provide a physical (taken in the last year) or have a physician sign the waiver form available on the website.
Communication: Once you have completed the registration process, a confirmation email will be sent to the account associated with your registration. Please check your email regularly as this is the primary way we communicate.
Cancellation: We do not offer refunds on canceled campers. We will offer a future camp credit if you need to cancel for any reason.
Please direct all questions and information about Smartt Baseball Camps to John Rushing, Troy University Director of Baseball Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with NCAA rules, Smartt Baseball Camps are open to any and all entrants but may limit attendance based on age, number, and grade level. Camp attendance is never restricted by a camper’s skill level or baseball experience. This camp is owned and operated by Smartt Baseball LLC. Troy University is not responsible for any expenses related to your participation in the camp or incurred in the event of cancellation of any portion of the camp.