Summer Camp Session 4 | July 13-15 | Tower Park
2020 GO Bulldogs Soccer Academy Summer Camp Session 4
Location: Tower Park (4900 Hickman Road, Des Moines, Iowa 50310)
The 2020 GO Bulldogs Soccer Academy Summer Sessions are designed for premier girls and boys ages 9-13 (cannot be entering high school this Fall) to further develop the technical skills of soccer in a challenging and positive learning environment. We will do this whilst also adhering to social distancing guidelines to ensure the safety of all participants.
Technical training with ball mastery is the primary focus of the sessions, teaching the proper techniques of the game to further enhance your soccer skills.
The Summer Sessions Coaching Staff is the Drake University women’s and men’s soccer coaches Kevin Brennan and Kyle Smith, participants have the opportunity to sharpen their skills under the guidance of Division 1 college coaches. Our goal is to teach, motivate and inspire each player that participates in the 2020 Summer Sessions.
What to expect from the Drake Soccer Summer Sessions
- Players will individually train in a 15x15 yard space.
- Players will bring their own ball and water to session.
- Coaching staff will maintain recommended 6 feet distance from participants.
- Equipment (Cones and Pug Goals) will be sanitized between sessions.
- Shin guards are not needed as there will be zero camper-to-camper contact
- Ratio of 9 players to 1 coach
Contact Staff With Questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
*This camp shall be open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender)*
Bulldog Soccer Academy camps are not owned nor operated by Drake University. Bulldog Soccer Academy is a separate LLC.