Prospect Camp | July 7th | Session 2
2020 PROSPECT CAMPS
The camp will be limited to 66 campers. We will conduct Combine Testing, Individual Positional Drills and a short period of Competition Drills.
Location: Spring Creek Sports Complex | 7600 NE 38th Ave, Altoona, IA
- Skill development work with our National Championship staff.
- Filmed Individual position work within your position group. This MP4 file will be shared with you, but not cut-up with just your reps. You will be able to send this video to colleges that are not able to attend camps due to rules and regulations.
- Much needed recruiting. Testing results verified by our staff in: 40yd dash, L-drill, pro-agility, broad jump, vertical jump, height/weight & reach. We offered over 20 campers at last year’s camps.
- Competition against many of the top players in the Midwest
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- CDC recommendations will be followed.
- Parents/guardians may drop their camper off and wait in their vehicle in the parking lot, but will not be allowed within the camp area to watch.
- Temperatures will be taken at check-in.
- Campers will need to provide their own water as there will be no water stations around the field or within the area.
- Equipment will be disinfected after each segment
What To Bring (Padded Camp): Cleats, helmet, shoulder pads, and mouthpiece.