The baseball prospect camp is designed for all current high-school players in the region. Starting at 9 a.m., Eastern’s coaching staff will conduct the camp similar to a professional try-out camp. This format will include position player skill evaluations, a 60 yard dash and batting practice. Pitchers will throw a bullpen to evaluate arm strength and ability. Participants will receive recruiting exposure while honing their athletic abilities. The cost to attend this camp is $75.
SPECIAL RULES REGARDING COVID-19
- Maintain 6 feet apart at all time. Family units may sit/stand together, but keep 6 feet between groups.
Wear face coverings over nose and mouth when entering the park.
This is highly recommended for everyone 10 years of age or older. Players do not have to wear face covering while actively participating.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at the park entry.
- No one allowed in dugouts except players, coaches and staff.
- Avoid personal contact: no high-fives, chest-bumps, fist-bumps, hand-shakes, huddling, etc.
- Bleacher seating will be limited, in order to keep proper spacing. Capacity is limited.
- Players & coaches who have underlying health conditions: lungs, heart, asthma, severe obesity, diabetes, weak immunity, should not participate.
- ANYONE feeling ill with a cough, fever or sore throat should stay home! Anyone with known exposure to someone with Covid -19 in the past 14 days may not enter the park.
These directives may be modified whenever mandated by the State
Please help keep our activities safe!