Elite Camp | Week 3
Players can experience the day to day operations of college athletics. Large amounts of workout time and individual instruction.
Campers will be exposed to every phase of the Harding baseball program which will include practice / game sessions, classroom and video sessions. Organized games will be played at night.
REGISTRATION: 11:30 - Noon, at Jerry Moore baseball field the first day of camp.
FEE INCLUDES: All Activities, Secondary Insurance Coverage,
*Spending Money May Be Needed
WHAT TO BRING:
- Baseball Equipment - Shoes, Spikes & Flats, Glove
- Bats & Helmets Will Be Provided But You May Bring Your Own If You Choose
- Catchers Need To Bring Your Own Catching Gear
- You May Want To Bring Extra Money For Snacks / Entertainment
- Patrick McGaha, Harding University Head Baseball coach
- Harding University assistant coaches and former and current players
- We will have an organized game at 12:30pm Wednesday that all parents / families are invited to attend.
- Per NCAA rules - players who wish to travel by airplane to camp must pay for their own travel from the Little Rock Airport to Harding University and back. We can help with travel arrangements but cannot transport campers or defray these costs.
- Harding coaches / players will supervise athletes at all times during baseball activities.
PARENTS ENJOY A GETAWAY WHILE YOUR CHILD IS AT CAMP: Searcy is close to several fun destinations:
- Branson, MO - 190 Miles
- Eureka Springs, AR - 199 Miles
- Hot Springs, AR - 102 Miles
- Memphis, TN - 105 Miles
- Little Rock, AR - 51 Miles
♦ Special Camp Rate of $65 + tax at the Searcy Best Western Plus
(501) 279-9191 General Manager - Vick Patel