Redlands Softball Camps
Covid-19 ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- Do not attend the clinics if you are exhibiting any signs of illness; sneezing, coughing, sniffles, have fever, or don’t feel well.
- Do not attend the clinics if you recently tested positive for Covid-19 or have had close contact with someone who has.
- If you are repeatedly sneezing or coughing, you may be asked to immediately leave the clinic.
- Players staff and spectators need to practice social distancing by remaining at least 6 feet apart whenever possible.
- Campers and staff are required to wear a mask at the clinic. If you do not have a mask you will not be allowed to participate in the clinic.
- We will have hand sanitizer available.
- Campers please avoid touching your face.
- Each player will need to bring their own water. Water will not be provided.
- We will not have bathrooms available at the camp.
July 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th,
Grades: 2021-2024 grads*No more than 5 campers per Day
Start Time: 5:00 PM
End Time: 7:00 PM
Cost: $50 each Day
Location: At University of Redlands "Field of Dreams"