Millsaps College Volleyball Camps
This camp will focus on the fundamentals of volleyball. All aspects of the game will be taught by experienced coaches who are passionate about the game of volleyball. We will focus on technique, skill development in a face paced and fun environment.
July 22nd - 24th
Grades: 5th - 12th
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm - or -
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Cost: $100 per Camper
Max: 20 campers
The Hanger Dome Gymnasium on Millsaps College Campus
- Camp will be cancelled if more than 10 campers are not registered prior to camp date, full refund will be given to anyone who signed up due to cancellation.
- Please bring water, knee pads, and wear appropriate attire to all camps and clinics. There are water fountains on site.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All participants are required to receive a copy of Executive order 1491
Social distancing required by participants during check-in and throughout camp
Contactless payment online/checks only – No cash handling allowed
No meals or snacks served to campers. If meal/snack time is included in camp it must be brought by participant.
Screening for each camper at check in. This includes the 5 questions that are provided in the executive order 1492 (i-iii).
1. Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
2. Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
3. Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
4. Have you had new loss of taste or smell?
5. Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
If a participant answers "yes" to any of these questions, they should be immediately excused.
Campers must bring and use their own water bottle, water fountains and communal water “sprayers” cannot be used.
No parents allowed to be present at camp or remain in the facility
For More Information Contact
Head Coach Jaime Fisher at 601-259-9429 or email@example.com