Summer Camp | August 4th | Grades 3rd - 6th
Participants will work with Wartburg softball players and coaches. The camp will be run in a way that is similar to a college practice, with an equal focus on offense and defense. Depending on numbers, we will also plan to have campers scrimmage.
We have changed our summer camp format by offering smaller group sessions to provide a safer experience for all who participate. All who attend will also be asked to follow these guidelines:
- Our staff will put each camper through a basic screening protocol upon arrival. This will include a questionnaire with basic health questions and a temperature check.
- Campers must bring their own equipment – helmets, gloves, bats, catching gear. Helmets are required for hitting sessions.
- Campers will line up their bags/equipment on the outside of the fence. We will ask them to stay out of the dugouts.
- Campers are required to wear a mask when they aren’t physically active, but they may remove masks once camp begins.
- Campers will be asked to bring their own water. We will not be able to provide water coolers for mass usage.
- Pitchers must bring someone to receive for them.
- Parents will be asked to be mindful of social distancing and wear a mask when unable to keep a distance of 6 feet from others.
Questions? Please contact Jamie Mueller with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy: Refunds available one week prior to camp date less a $25 administrative fee.