Prospect Clinic | October
Grades: Grad Years 2021-2024
Location: Lewis University Stadium
- Position Specific Skill Instruction
- Small Sided Drill Emphasizing Technique
- Coaching points to build lacrosse IQ
- Live Scrimmaging (Film Included)
8:00am – Registration
9:00am – Staff intro’s/On Field Stretch
9:10am – Skills & Drills
11:30am – Scrimmage
1:00pm – End of Day
There is a strict no-refund policy for all Lewis Lacrosse Camps. If you cannot attend we will credit your payment towards a future enrollment in the next scheduled prospect camp. The only exception we will make for a refund is for a player who is sick or injured and cannot fully participate. The player must submit a note from his doctor to us for consideration for a refund. This request must be submitted in writing to us no less than 24 hours BEFORE the start of the camp or clinic. Refund does not include any processing fees, pre-paid camp expenses, and/or non-refundable deposits.
Due to COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our participants. Here are something’s to be aware of:
- We will not allow spectators. Parents may drop off and pick up at Lewis Stadium respectively before and after the camp.
- We will not have a campus tour in an effort to limit contact – you are welcome to drive around the campus before or after the camp but we do ask that you stay in your vehicle.
- We will not be offering any dining services or recruiting Q & A – this is an effort to limit contact on our campus as well.
The health and safety of our participants, coaches and players is our top priority. All participants must complete a waiver prior to attending any Lewis Lacrosse Camp. Thank you for your understanding.