Youth Summer Skills Series | Pitchers & Catchers | July 20-22
Youngstown State University Baseball Camps
2020 Youth Summer Skills Series | Pitchers & Catchers
For employee and sibling discounts please email email@example.com
Meals: Lunch will not be provided.
Location: Boardman Fields of Dreams, 410 McClurg Rd, Youngstown, OH 44512
Camp Details: This is a great opportunity for any young baseball player who is looking to improve their skills while working hard and having fun! Receive elite instruction from the YSU Baseball Coaches and current players and make new friends along the way. During camp you will:
- Receive elite pitching, defense and hitting instruction
- Receive drills to improve your skills
- Work hard and HAVE FUN!
- Change Your Best
- This camp will follow Ohio Department of Health Day Camp and Baseball & Softball guidelines (see corresponding PDFs on camp website)
- The camp is open to all registrants in the appropriate grade level and is only limited by number of registrants and age
- Please bring any and all necessary baseball equipment
- Please fill out and bring the waiver with you
- Equipment: Each camper must bring his or her own baseball equipment. Players should bring a glove, bat, batting gloves, helmet, running shoes or turf shoes, hat, and any other equipment they feel necessary to compete. Please mark the camper’s name on all items. The camp is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen belongings.
Camp Store: YSU merchandise will be available for purchase during the camp.
Refund Policy: There is NO refund policy. If a refund request is made more than 7 days prior to the camp start date, you may receive a full refund of the camp cost. The online processing fees are NOT refundable at any time. If the refund request is made 7 days or closer to the camp start date, you will receive a camp credit ONLY that can be applied to a future camp and will expire within one year from the time of the cancellation.
This camp is not owned or operated by Youngstown State University