College Prep Camp
Defiance College Women's Soccer Camps
2020 College Prep Camp
Definace College Women's Soccer Camp Covid Guidelines:
The State of Ohio has opened for sport camps with the proviso that we take steps to keep safety guidelines in mind when planning and running the camp. We want you to be safe and we have listed some of the precautions we are taking for this camp.
1) Registration AND liability waiver and release forms will be completed and accepted online.
2) Hand sanitizer stands will be available.
3) Players need to bring personal water bottles (refill stations will be available).
4) There will be no throw ins or handling of the ball during camp (except GK who are wearing gloves).
5) All observers will be encouraged to wear masks and maintain 6-foot social distancing.
6) Prior to arrival, all campers must self-evaluate by taking their temperature, and anyone feeling ill, anyone with a fever, or anyone who has been in contact with anyone testing positive for COVID-19, are asked to refrain from attending the camp.
7) During the event, anyone who develops symptoms of COVID-19 must immediately isolate and seek medical care and contact the local health district about suspected cases or exposure. (Organizer shall maintain a complete list of coaches, players, employees, and volunteers present at each event to include the date, beginning and ending time of the event, plus name, address, and phone contact to be made available upon request from local health district.)
8) All participants will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver.
9) All participants and coaches are to abide by rules and regulations of the Defiance College, particularly those regulations implemented relative to COVID-19.
Due to the fluid and ever-changing situation around the COVID-19 pandemic, these guidelines may change.
Grades: 9th - 12th
Please feel free to contact Coach BJ Pheasant at CONTACT US for more information.