Northwestern Oklahoma State Soccer Camps
2020 Ranger Women's Soccer ID Camp
Location: NWOSU Soccer Field, 1887 Goldbug Blvd, Alva, OK 73717
- Experience what being part of an up and coming NCAA D2 program is all about.
Goalkeeper Training Will Be provided
(starting at 9:30am)
- Athletic Trainer Provided
Covid-19 Precautions to be taken:
- All players will first be screened by Athletic Trainer upon arrival, must be symptom free
- Players must bring their own water bottle and mask
- Social Distancing enforced before and after camp and during breaks
- Lunch will NOT be provided because of Covid precautions. There will be a break time, so please bring a snack.
For More information contact: