RAD Field Hockey 7's Play Day | August 30th | TEAM
RAD FIELD HOCKEY 7'S PLAY DAY
RAD 7 ASIDE PLAY
- Teams admitted on a first come basis - then waiting list. The schedule & format will be on web page in advance.
- The 7-Aside Entry Form is required for the team’s confirmation & deposit or paid in full amount.
- All individuals playing in the event must have signed medical form (available on web site) and the team contact must ensure ALL medical forms at the team check in the day of the event (do not mail in forms). Only one medical form needed per player & COVID player for this event– please update/designate any changes to medical status as we keep on file for the year – if already attended a RAD event let us know this as once on file – we have for a year
- Teams will play up or down in age bracket depending on teams entered. Teams will play minimum of 20 minute games and guaranteed a 4-5 game minimum-MAYBE MORE! 6 field players and a GK, 3 back on penalty corners.
- Per Guidelines no water will be at the tournament for the players – you must provide your own water!
Location: IN THE NET – 798 Airport Road | Palmyra, PA, 17078
FH COVID PROTOCOLS: will be updated on RAD WEBSITE per CDC guidelines and IN THE NET
RAD will need each participant to submit the medical release as well as Participation Waiver on Communicable Diseases including COVID – Each participant needs to fill out all forms electronically.
RAD 7'S Info:
- Schedule and all information will be posted on the RAD website in advance – teams will be mixed to play up by age group if not enough teams in their age group enter
- Parents and spectators are not permitted inside the dome/turf facility but can watch outside on the ends – individuals and team contacts can check in in the lobby prior to the start of the event and then we ask they stay outside the field area to watch the games
- The lobby will be restricted to RAD,llc staff only
- Bathrooms are accessible for all
- A video service is going to be on site and will offer their services
- All medical release forms and COVID forms must be submitted at team check in. The team contact is only one needed to check in – we ask all teams arrive at a minimum of 30 minutes prior to their first game. We will be open for check in beginning at 8:15am throughout the day.
- Teams will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis and then go to the wait list.
- Rosters – we ask each team contact to have a roster list that can be shared with RAD, llc if need for contact tracing
What to Bring:
- Field Hockey Stick and all protective equipment
- Water bottes
- Lunch for the break
- A white and dark shirt and or reversible pinney
- Any other items needed to have a great day of FH
Updates: All updates will be posted on the www.radathletics.com website – please check back often!
Contact: MU FH Coach & RAD Director, Shelly Behrens for further information – REACHHOCKEY@AOL.COM OR 717-250-2339
"Make mistakes, and make it work."