Fall College ID Camp
UMW Volleyball Fall College ID Camp
The UMW Volleyball Fall College ID Camp is designed to allow campers direct access to high level college coaching. Each session will be limited to 60 participants to maximize interaction with coaches and evaluation opportunities. Each camper will train with every coach for a portion of their session. Additionally, there will be other college coaches present that are there to evaluate players. Each session is designed for 90 minutes of skill instruction through wash drills, one hour of competition wash drills, and one hour of competitive game play. The volleyball facility has 4 volleyball courts (only 3 will be used) plus additional space (larger than an additional volleyball court) to help adhere to socially distancing protocols when not on the volleyball court. The choice of Session 1 or Session 2 can allow families better opportunity to pick the best session for their schedule but it is permissible to participate in both sessions. All relevant COVID-19 protocols will be followed to make this experience as safe as possible. The exact details will be emailed out prior to camp in the form of a COVID action plan and a list of some of the safety protocols can be found below.
CORE Volleyball, 1127 International Pkwy #141, Fredericksburg, VA 22406
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
*The complete COVID-19 Action Plan will be emailed to campers the week prior to camp.
- Staggered Arrival Times & Entrances
- Temperature Check & COVID Symptom questions on entry into the facility
- Athletic Trainer on Site
- Will cover proper safety precautions prior to all game play
- Designated “camping” locations for each attendee
- Proper social distancing when not on the volleyball court
- Masks required when not on the volleyball court and are optional when on the court (all coaches will wear masks)
- Sanitizing Equipment periodically throughout each session and prior to each session
*If you have any questions about safety protocols, please reach out to Alex Hinsey.
College Coaches Running Sessions
College Coaches Evaluating