Team Camp Session II
22nd Annual Team Camp | Session II
- Provide a camp for individuals and team members to improve their fundamentals in the game of football.
- Develop each team in a variety of situations as they compete in a safe and controlled environment.
- Building team camaraderie with a direct focus on disciplined work and positive feedback.
June 21st - 23rd
Check-In: 12:00 PM, Day 1
Check-Out: 11:45 AM, Day 3
Team Rate: $175 | Includes Housing, Meals & Camp T-Shirt
Individual Rate: $175 | Includes Housing, Meals & Camp T-Shirt
Commuter Rate: $115 | Includes Camp T-Shirt
Manager: $80 | Non-Participant
All Prices Have Included an 8% Sales Tax
What to Bring:
- Bathroom supplies such as soap, tooth paste, tooth brush, deodorant, etc..
- Extra Snacks
- Cash to Purchase T-Shirts, Hats, Shorts, bags and Drinks from the Camp Store.
- Pillow, Sheets and Blankets are not provided. Each camper needs to being their own.
- Towels are not provided. Each camper needs to being their own.
- Dorms have an Air Conditioning Unit in each room. Fans are not necessary.
Camp Information & Features:
- Camp Store with additional shorts and shirts available.
- Three sessions limited to 15 teams in each session.
- Coaches in attendance with their teams receive complimentary room and board and stay in air-conditioned apartment-style dorms.
- SDSU athletic trainers available before, during, and after each practice.
- Camp Awards include: Team Awards, Hustle Awards, Effort Awards.
- Team competitions filmed for coaches by SDSU Film Staff—each team receives a HUDL link of their competitions.
- SDSU Football meeting rooms also available for coaches to watch film of their competitions as a staff or as a team.
- Staff includes SDSU coaches, current players, and select college coaches.
- We can accommodate campers with special needs. Notify us via e-mail or in writing a minimum of two weeks prior to the camp’s starting date.
- This camp is open to any and all that applicants.
Additional Information: If a camper will require any accommodations due to special needs, we ask that you notify us via email or in writing of those needs a minimum of two weeks prior to the camp start date so we can make the accommodations.
Mail All Checks / Forms To:
SDSU Football Camp
2820 Stanley J. Marshall Center
Brookings, SD 57007
Questions Contact: Camp Director Spencer Erickson | Spencer.Erickson@sdstate.edu
Jackrabbit Football Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).