Edge Boss Day Camp | August
2021 EDGE BOSS DAY CAMP
August 9th - 12th
Location: Patty Center Ice Arena
Group A | 8U: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Group B | 10U: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Group C | 12U & Older: 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Group D | 6U: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Develop skills and fundamentals under the supervision of current and past Alaska Nanook players and coaches.
- Improve: skating, puck handling, goal scoring, passing, confidence
- Use new state of the art Edgeboss apparatuses designed to improve puck control. These are the same techniques NHL teams use, along with the Alaska Nanooks to get ready for the upcoming season.
What To Bring:
- Full hockey gear
- Workout clothes (shorts, shirts, shoes, etc.)
- Two 45 minute on-ice training sessions daily with Alaska Hockey coaching staff and players.
- One 45 minute off Ice workout daily with Nanook players. Off ice workouts will include conditioning, agility, games and other fun activities
All times are in AKDT