Wilson QBX Camp | Indianapolis
2022 WILSON QBX CAMP | INDIANAPOLIS
The Wilson QBX Camp is a Quarterback training camp for all Fall 2022 high school freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors: ages 13+.
Quarterbacks will run through a variety of drills using Wilson X Connected QB tracking technology, meaning that every ball thrown during certain drills will collect data on the throw. That throw data is valuable for the player and coach, from a training and recruiting standpoint. A National Leaderboard will be published so athletes can see their data such as velocity, spiral efficiency, spin rate and release time and how they compare to their peers from across the country.
In addition to testing and measuring their throwing ability, all participants will receive elite QB training, premium access to the Rivals Combine, as well as a free recruiting profile on NCSAsports.org, where the athlete’s throwing metrics will be available for college coaches to review. An NCSA recruiting profile enables players throwing metrics to be searched for and discovered by more than 6,200 college football coaches in NCSA’s network. Athletes also will have free access to NCSA’s extensive library of NCAA-compliant recruiting information and advice to help them on their best path to college.
- COST: $30 Camp Fee
- DATE: Saturday, April 23rd
- LOCATION: Ben Davis High School, 1200 N Girls School Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46214
- Camp Check-in: 4:30pm-5:30pm
- QB Training Drills: 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Wilson X Connected Drills: 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Wilson X Camp Awards: 8:00pm
- If you have any registration questions, please see our Camp FAQ section.
- WHAT TO BRING: Wear athletic clothes and cleats (no track or metal cleats are allowed)
WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED:
- Wilson X compression jersey
- Throwing metrics posted on the Wilson QBX national leaderboard
- Discount Card for Wilson Footballs
- Opportunity to enter a giveaway for an entire set of custom team footballs for your high school team
- Gatorade hydration
- Wilson Footballs will be provided during camp (Personal footballs will NOT be permitted to use during camp)
- Top performers at the Wilson QB X Camp could get an opportunity to participate in the Rivals Camp the following day in the same city.
- Throwing metrics shared with College Coaches
RIVALS COMBINE FAST PASS - INCLUDED
With your Wilson QB X Camp purchase, athletes will also receive a Rivals Combine Fast Pass. A Rivals Combine Fast Pass provides Premium Access to the NFL style combine taking place prior to the Wilson QB X Camp at the same location. Premium Access allows you to bypass all waiting areas and get instant access to the field. Start your combine experience in the morning on fresh turf or later in the afternoon with no waiting in the athlete general admission bleacher section before combine check-in or the bag drop area before testing.
YOUR CAMP EXPERIENCE
Before QB’s test with the Wilson X Connected technology, they will receive elite QB Training by national quarterback trainers.
Show off your throwing skills. Wilson X Data Collected:
- Velocity – how fast the ball is traveling from point A to point B, in mph
- Spin Rate – how fast the ball is rotating, in rpm
- Spiral Efficiency – how tight your spiral is, in percent
- Release Time – how quick you get rid of the football, in seconds
Stop by the NCSA tent at any time to learn how you can leverage your camp statistics and experience to gain interest from college coaches.
*Please note that your information will be shared with, Wilson Sporting Goods Co., Next College Student Athlete (NCSA), Yahoo! Inc. dba Rivals.com and its affiliates ("Rivals") once you have completed the registration process and your player profile will be created on NCSAsports.org once you have participated in the camp.
RCX Sports, camp operating group, reserves the right in its sole discretion to reschedule or cancel any combine.
Rivals has arranged for your athlete to be at peak performance. We have contracted affordable hotel rooms for your convenience close to the combine venue. We have made it super easy and convenient for you to book.
RCX Sports, camp operating group, at WilsonQBX@RCXsports.com
- With the growing concerns surrounding Coronavirus, we want to reassure athletes and parents that Rivals is closely monitoring the situation and has taken proactive measures to protect athletes and prevent the spread of illness at Rivals Camp Series events.
- As a precaution, there will be additional hand sanitizer, tissue and disinfectant wipes available at all Rivals Camp Series events. We will also be increasing regularly scheduled cleanings of equipment and sterilizing all gear.
- At this time, all Rivals Camp Series events will continue as scheduled.
- We ask athletes who are showing any signs of illness or have been exposed to anyone who has showed signs of illness to please stay home. We also ask athletes who are recovering from illness to please wait at least 24 hours after the absence of symptoms before attending an event.
- We strongly encourage you to consult the CDC’s website for the latest information on the Coronavirus and the recommended methods to protect yourself and others from contracting or spreading illness.