Rivals Combine Series | Atlanta
2023 RIVALS COMBINES | ATLANTA
The Rivals Combines are free events open to all Fall 2022 high school freshmen, sophomores, and juniors.
Players can test their athletic ability and fitness levels using NFL-style combine drills and precision electronic equipment.
In addition to testing and measuring their athletic ability, all participants will receive a profile on the Rivals website as well as a free recruiting profile on NCSAsports.org. An NCSA recruiting profile enables players to be searched for and discovered by more than 6,200 college football coaches in NCSA’s network. Athletes also will have free access to NCSA’s extensive library of NCAA-compliant recruiting information and advice to help them on their best path to college.
- DATE: Saturday, April 15th
- LOCATION: Lakewood Stadium Lakewood Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30315
Fast Pass ($30 optional purchase)
- Check-in Window 8:00am-9:30am
- NOTE: Fast pass athletes can check-in after 9:30am and will be moved to the front of all athlete holding areas
General Admission (FREE)
- Check-in Window: 9:30am-1:00pm
- NOTE: Athletes can check-in any time during the check-in window
- Fast Pass ($30 optional purchase)
- Combine flow is continuous and athletes will compete in the order upon arrival
- NOTE: Depending on when you arrive and the volume of athletes, you will experience some wait time at the event.
- If you have any registration questions, please see our Combine FAQ section.
WHAT TO BRING: Wear athletic clothes and cleats (no track or metal cleats are allowed)
- *Compression jersey and Gatorade hydration will be provided*
- NOTE: This event is FREE general admission. There is no cost associated with the event and you will not be asked for any financial information as part of your registration.
2023 COMBINE FAST PASS
Purchase a Combine Fast Pass to bypass all waiting areas and get instant access to the field. Start your combine experience in the morning on fresh turf with a Fast Pass—no need to wait in the general admission athlete bleacher section before registration check-in or the bag drop area before warm-up. Only 300 Fast Passes are available for each combine.
YOUR COMBINE EXPERIENCE
Before you hit the field you will receive your official, height, weight, and headshot photo to use on your Rivals profile.
Show off your skills. You will be tested in:
- 40-yd Dash
- 3-Cone Drill
- Shuttle Run
- Broad Jump
- Vertical Jump
Stop by the NCSA tent at any time to learn how you can leverage your combine statistics and experience to gain interest from college coaches.
Registered participant’s results will be emailed to you after the event. Walk-up participants will be notified when results are posted on the RivalsCampSeries.com
*Please note that your information will be shared with Yahoo! Inc. dba Rivals.com and its affiliates ("Rivals") once you have completed the registration process and your player profile will be created on Rivals.com once you have participated in the combine.
Rivals reserves the right in its sole discretion to reschedule or cancel any combine.
Rivals has arranged for your athlete to be at peak performance. We have contracted affordable hotel rooms for your convenience close to the combine venue. We have made it super easy and convenient for you to book.
Rivals Camp Series at RivalsRegistration@rcxsports.com.
Want the best gear proven to help you perform at your best? This combine is brought to you by VKTRY Gear, makers of the world’s first carbon fiber performance insoles scientifically proven to help athletes run faster, jump higher and better protect from injury. See why over 400 NFL Combine athletes have used VKTRY to improve their performance when it mattered most at VKTRYGear.com. All orders come with a 90-day money back guarantee & free shipping. You can also take $20 off your pair at checkout with code Rivals20. VKTRY; Take Your Game to the Next Level.
- We ask athletes who are showing any signs of illness or have been exposed to anyone who has showed signs of illness to please stay home. We also ask athletes who are recovering from illness to please wait at least 24 hours after the absence of symptoms before attending an event.
- We strongly encourage you to consult the CDC’s website for the latest information on the Coronavirus and the recommended methods to protect yourself and others from contracting or spreading illness.