Team Camp | Session II | 11-Man Camp (Large Classification) | 3-Day Option
|2023 TEAM CAMP
The Chadron State football staff is very excited to offer its 26th annual full-contact team football camp. These camps have proved to be very successful with nearly every participating high school expressing a great interest in returning. In order to give the quality individual attention that Chadron State Football Camp is known for, it is imperative that we keep our numbers compatible to our facilities and staff. We take extreme pride in our individual attention to each and every camper.
Not only will the campers enhance their individual skills, they will also be able to apply their techniques in a team atmosphere. High school staffs are allowed to work with their teams three times a day to incorporate their own schemes. Each team will play two games in the evening and two JV games against opposing camp teams. If for any reason a school cannot bring an entire team or an individual would like to attend by himself, please inform our staff and we will fit them in. Please don't delay in your response.
- One-On-One Instruction By the Coaching Staff
- Availability of Weight Facility & Workout Time
- Flexibility, Agility & Form Running Instruction
- Opportunity For Coaches To Gain Valuable Practice Time With Team
- Campers Covered By 24-Hour Insurance Program
- Eagles Football T-Shirt
- Air Conditioned Housing & Food Service
What To Bring:
- Current physical: (coach will hold onto if coming with a team) (No more than 1 year old)
- Equipment: Football Cleats, Shoulder Pads, Helmet, Mouthpiece, Athletic Supporter Jersey, Shorts, T-shirt(s), Socks, Footballs, Pants w/ leg pads
- Personal Items: Towels, Pillow, Fan, Toiletry Items, Spending Money, Bedding, Spending Money
Contact: Clint Sasse at 308-432-6347 or email@example.com