BHS Girls Cross Country and Distance Track Camp
Batavia High School
BHS Girls Cross Country and Track Camp
The Batavia High School girl's summer running program is for any girl looking to get in top notch shape for the upcoming season. One of the key features of our program is the culture that is created and continued by the pooling of determined runners of different abilities. We have training groups that range from newcomers to the sport to some of the top local runners and state competitors. Our goal is to help you improve individually as a runner to prepare you for the fall season. The basis of our training is consistency through a TEAM concept.
Location: Championship Hallway at BHS. (Wilson St. Athletic Entrance hallway)
No Camp July 3rd - 5th
Camp Director: Chad Hillman
- 23 years of coaching cross country and track and field. 20 years as the head girls cross country coach.
- 10 IHSA State Qualifying teams (currently 8 in a row)
- 5 top 10 State teams (currently 4 in a row)
- 3 top 5 State teams
- 1 3rd place State trophy (2015)
- 5 Regional Championships in the last 7 years
- 7 Conference Championships (5 in the last 8 years)
- 8 individual All-Staters in the last 7 years
- Coached all but 1 of Batavia Girls Track & Field top 10 times in the 800 through the 3200 and 3200 relay.
- Coached every school record indoor and outdoor from the 800 through the 3200 and 3200 relay.
Special Instructions: (Bring extra shoes, equipment, etc. if needed) Running shoes, shorts, t-shirt/running top water bottle