Football 9th-12th Grade Summer Player Development Program
9th-12th Grade Summer Development Program
The Tiger Football Summer Player Development program is a Summer program designed to give the Tiger Football Program the greatest opportunity to succeed during the season.
- Football Skill Development
- Strength and Conditioning
- Character Development—Leadership training
- Film study and training on how to use HUDL
|May 29th - July 26th|
Location: Lee's Summit High School - Tiger training facility
For more information contact: Eric Thomas email@example.com
* All high school age athletes attending camp must reside in the LSHS attendance area and have a current physical on file with LSHS.