UW OSHKOSH FOOTBALL CAMP
In 2018, the Titan Football Staff will offer an Offensive and Defensive Line Camp in conjunction with a Perimeter Camp. Each camp gives athletes the opportunity to improve their skills and develop into better football players.
**Online Registration closes at 5:00 PM on June 14th. For those interested in signing up after the deadline contact Austin Archer, 740-973-2422 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: All campers must comply with the rules and regulations of the UW-Oshkosh Football Camps. Any serious violations or abuses will result in immediate dismissal from camp without refund.
- OFFENSIVE LINEMEN: Stance, starts, base and reach blocks, 1st and 2nd level pulls, 3 and 5 step pass protection and double teams.
- DEFENSIVE LINEMEN: Stance, get-off, blow delivery, alignment, reaction, pursuit, pass rush, and agility.
- QUARTERBACKS: Stance, drops, footwork, delivery, and ball handling.
- WIDE RECEIVERS/TIGHT ENDS: Stance, releases, routes, patterns, catching, and blocking.
- RUNNING BACKS: Stance, footwork, routes, catching, ball security, and blocking.
- LINEBACKERS: Stance, footwork, hit and shed, pass drops, run stopping (Iso-Off Tackle).
- DEFENSIVE BACKS: Stance, alignment, zone technique, coverage, reads, and man technique.
HELMET & SHOULDER PADS: Pad rentals and purchase of mouth guards are
HOUSING & MEALS: You and one other camper will share a room in one of our fine residence halls. Each room has two beds, microrefrigerator, desk, shelves, dressers, and closets. Pillows, towels, and toiletries are not provided and should be brought by the camper. Whether you stay in the residence hall or commute to camp, you will eat at the University Commons. This is an all-you can-eat style cafeteria. Fees for breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included with the camp fee.
UW-OSHKOSH: All sports camps will be on the scenic UW-Oshkosh campus, located on the Fox River near Lake Winnebago. Campers will be housed in one of our residence halls located near Kolf Sports Center. All are located along High Ave. All entrances to the city have signs directing visitors to campus. Oshkosh is located in Eastern Wisconsin and is easily accessible via car, using U.S. Highway 41 or State Highway 21. Oshkosh is 50 miles from Green Bay, 85 miles from Milwaukee and Madison, and 150 miles from Chicago. The UW-Oshkosh Summer Sports Camp Program is one of the fastest growing in the nation with more than 25,000 satisfied campers in the past 20 seasons.
PARTIAL ATTENDANCE: Each practice is valued at $50 for residents and $35 for commuters, pre-excused practice absences will be deducted from the overall fee.
CANCELLATIONS: Your fee, less the $50 nonrefundable deposit, will be returned without question if you cancel your enrollment prior to June 1. Starting on June 1, refunds will be made for medical reasons only. Requests for refund must be made prior to August 10, 2018.
QUESTIONS: Contact Austin Archer at email@example.com or call (740) 973-2422.