IF ONLINE CAMP REGISTRATION IS CLOSED, WALK-UP REGISTRATIONS ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTED AT CAMP CHECK-IN.
SPECIALISTS SHOWCASE | 2018
This camp will include a day of learning fundamentals / technique, tape study, and on-field competition and evaluation for Punters, Kickers, and Long Snappers.
ENTERING GRADES: 7th & Up, Fall 2018
REGISTRATION : 9:00 AM
CAMP: 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
COST: $125 | Includes T-Shirt & Meal
LOCATION: Iowa State University Football Facilities - Bergstrom Football Complex
- Learn how to make perfect foot-to-ball contact on field goals, punts, and kickoffs.
- Practice kicking under pressure.
- Learn how to find efficient and fluid steps for field goals, punts and kickoffs.
- Learn how to instruct your snapper and holder to work with you as a unit.
- Learn how to increase your foot speed through kicker-specific exercises.
- Athletes will review charts and a high-quality video of their performance to be coached on.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Any special shoes you may use for grass and turf.
BOOSTER STATEMENT: The NCAA prohibits an ISU booster (other than a parent / guardian or close family member) from paying a portion of the camper’s camp fees.
ATTENDANCE STATEMENT: Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).
DISCLAIMER: Iowa State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran. Inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies may be directed to Office of Equal Opportunity, 3410 Beardshear Hall, 515 Morrill Road, Ames, Iowa 50011, Tel. 515 294-7612, email firstname.lastname@example.org This number is not to be called for camp related questions.
*The Iowa State Football Camps are not Iowa State University Camps but are operated independently by Matt Campbell Football Camps, LLC. Permission to use ISU trademarks is granted under agreement by Iowa State University.