7 on 7 Team Shootout
Montana Football Camps
2018 7 on 7 Team Shootouts
|8:30am - 9:30am||Registration (Stadium)|
|10:00am - 12:00pm||Competition|
|12:00pm - 1:30pm||Lunch / Tour|
|1:30pm - 4:00pm||Competition|
- Start in Washington-Grizzly Stadium
- Shootout will be held on intramural grass fields.
- Championship games held in Washington-Grizzly Stadium.
What To Bring
Mouth guards, cleats, school or matching jersey, water bottle, other shoes
- Tour, lunch, camp T-shirt
- Trophy for winning team in each camp
Lodging / Hotel info
Camp will not include overnight accomodations in university housing, though contact info is listed below if you would like to schedule a dorm stay yourself.
To check Dorm Availability
There are a number of local lodging options around the University of Montana and Washington-Grizzly Stadium, but we recommend the following properties due to their great service and proximity to our facility.
- Doubletree Edgewater: 406-728-3100
- Holiday Inn Downtown: 406-721-8550
- Campus Inn: 406-549-5134
- Other properties on Reserve street & Brooks street
For more information call: 406-243-2969
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted at University of Montana are open to any and all entrants, and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender and/or number of participants as specified by each camp.