Youth Tiger Camp
2019 Youth Tiger Camp
The Youth Tiger Camp is for boys that will be entering grades 3rd-8th in the Fall 2019.
The Youth Tiger Camp is where campers will be broken down into groups by grade to receive as much individual instruction on football fundamentals and techniques as possible during the available practice sessions.
The Auburn Football Coaching Staff & current players will conduct all practice sessions. Each camper will receive a digital photograph with Coach Malzahn.
Check-In will be at the Indoor Practice Facility located at 392 South Donahue Drive. Practices will take place at the Athletics Complex practice fields as well as the Intramural Fields.
Check-In will be on June 3rd at 8:30am Central. The camp will last from 8:30am-5:00pm Central Time Monday & Tuesday and will run 8:30am-Noon on Wednesday. Lunch will be provided Monday & Tuesday.
What To Bring
- Front & Back Copy of Your Insurance Card
- A copy of the camper’s physical completed within one year of the start of camp. (School physicals will suffice)
- Tennis Shoes
- Athletic Shorts
- No Helmets or Shoulder Pads
- Parents may attend all camp sessions
- Seating will not be provided
- You may bring your own chair as long as you are a safe distance away from the field
- We will provide lunch only to campers Monday & Tuesday
- No lunch will be provided for parents
- We will provide water and Gatorade for all campers
- Each camper will take a picture with Coach Malzahn
- We will provide a website link to retrieve your picture by the end of June
Auburn Football Camps will not provide overnight lodging for campers. Out-of-town campers will be responsible for reserving their own accommodations.
During online registration campers are given the opportunity to purchase Registration Protector insurance from Allianz Global Assistance. Campers who purchase Registration Protector will be refunded by Allianz for lost registration fees when the camper has to cancel or leave camp for a reason covered by the policy. For those campers who purchase Registration Protector, any cancellation for reasons not covered will be refunded at 50% up to 2 weeks prior to the start of camp. No refunds are provided for campers who choose not to purchase Registration Protector.
For any further questions you may have concerning the camp, please email Brett Whiteside, Camp Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/ or gender).