2019 QB Camp
The Auburn Legends QB School is for boys that will be entering grades 9th-12th in the Fall 2019 that play the position of Quarterback*.
The Auburn Legends QB School consists of classroom instruction, thorough individual instruction from legendary past & current Auburn Quarterbacks as well as the Auburn Football Coaching Staff.
Check-in & all camp activities will take place in the Auburn Indoor practice facility located at 392 South Donahue Drive. On-field instruction will take place at the Auburn Athletics Complex located at 392 South Donahue Drive.
Check-In will take place from 8:00am Central to 9:00am Central, and the camp will conclude at 5:00pm Central.
What To Bring
- Front & Back Copy of Your Insurance Card
- A copy of the camper’s physical completed within one year of the start of camp. (School physicals will suffice)
- 1 Football - Write Your Name On It
- Tennis Shoes
- No Helmets
- Parents may attend all camp sessions
- Seating will not be provided
- You may bring your own chair as long as you are a safe distance away from the field
- Campers will have a choice of ham or turkey sandwich, chips & cookie
- No lunch will be provided to parents
- We will provide water and Gatorade for all campers
Auburn Football Camps will not provide overnight lodging for campers. Out-of-town campers will be responsible for reserving their own accommodations.
All requests for a refund must be made via e-mail to the camp director, Brett Whiteside, at firstname.lastname@example.org. A 50% refund will be given up to two weeks prior to the start of camp. No refunds will be given within two weeks of the start of camp. A full refund will be issued with a doctor’s note submitted prior to the start of camp. Refunds will be processed 2-4 weeks after all documentation is submitted electronically to email@example.com.
For any further questions you may have concerning the camp, please email Brett Whiteside, Camp Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The camp is also open to junior college athletes meeting NCAA requirements. If you have a question as to whether or not you meet NCAA requirements, contact Brett Whiteside, Camp Director, at email@example.com. Junior College athletes should not register using this online system. A camper may participate at other positions other than QB if unable to attend other sessions. Please e-mail to request.
|All camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/ or gender).|