Rivals Camp Series Volunteer Participant Registration
2019 RIVALS CAMP SERIES VOLUNTEER PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Rivals Camp Series!
Without supportive volunteers, like yourself, we cannot operate our events for your athletes.
We will have some on-field opportunities, as well as other duties that will be assigned when you arrive at the event location on the day of the event.
Examples of on-site responsibilities:
- Athlete Measurement Tents
- Athlete Photo Tent
- On-Field Testing (40 Yard Dash, Vertical, Shuttle, etc.)
- Social Media Tent
For volunteering at the Rivals Camp Series you will receive an adidas Climalite shirt, Gatorade product, and lunch. This is also a great opportunity to get event/operational and coaching experience to add to your resume from top brands and former NFL coaches!
Saturday Rivals adizero Combines
- Volunteer 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Sunday Rivals 3 Stripe Camps (OPTIONAL)
- Volunteer 7:30 am - 1:30 pm
- High school coaches who work the combine will have first access to coaching in the camp the following day.
- *Once you register as a participant volunteer you will receive additional information about the exact location of the event in your confirmation email!
Athlete Registration begins at 9:30am and will close at 1:00pm.
- NOTE: the combine is a continuous flow so there is no official start and stop time for each athlete.
- The combine will end when the final registered athlete completes all combine tests.
- Coaches who would like to nominate a player can send information as well as a video link to RivalsFootballCamps@yahoo.com.
Dane Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know others who would like to volunteer, we appreciate your help getting the word out. Please forward the following link to who you see fit, www.RivalsVolunteer.com.