Big Man Camp
2019 BIG MAN CAMP
Offensive Lineman & Defensive Lineman Specific
Medical Waiver & Concussion Information Forms MUST be completed prior to participation. Please bring both signed documents to registration. Campers will not be permitted to participate without completed paperwork.
- Groups of 10 of More - $10 Off
- Military Discount - $10 Off children of Active Military Members or Veterans
- WMU Employee Discount - $10 Off Children of WMU Employees
- For discounts, contact Drew Robinson PRIOR TO REGISTERING at email@example.com. Only one discount can be used per person.
Camp will take place on the Western Michigan University Campus (Waldo Stadium, Seelye Indoor, WMU Baseball / Softball Stadiums).
Registration will take place at 11:00 AM in the main lobby of the Bill Brown Alumni Football Building located off of Stadium Drive. Camp will begin promptly at Noon. Participants are asked to park in Lot #7 (click here for campus map) and enter the Lobby via the main entrance (up the ramp).
WHAT TO BRING
Athletes should come dressed / prepared with:
- Gym Shorts
- Football Cleats
- Quarterbacks should bring their own footballs.
- Kickers should bring their own kicking tees.
- Campers should bring their own beverages and snacks to the camps, only water will be provided by Western Michigan Football.
All refunds are subject to a $5 cancellation fee (Big Man Camp). Refunds will be given if requested at least 3 days before camp date. If you cancel less than 3 days before camp date, refunds will be given only for medical reasons or a family emergency.