Big Man Camp
MSU Beavers Football Camps
2019 Football Camps
Location: All camps will be held at Herb Parker Stadium on the campus of Minot State University.
Camp Special Features: Camp t-shirt, achievement awards, thorough instruction, daily instructional clinics, guest speakers and demonstrations, daily competitions, outstanding coaching staff, individual attention, highly organized instruction, and evaluation on fundamentals with lots of personal attention.
Camp Discounts: MSU will offer the following discounts to all camps/clinics offered by the Department of Athletics. Discounts only apply toward registration fees. Discounted registrations must be complete via hardcopy. Online registrations cannot be discounted. Only one discount can be applied per camp.
- Athletic Staff Dependents - Free
- MSU Faculty / Staff Dependents - 25% Discount
Family Discount - Applies Only To Dependents / Siblings Attending the Same Camp
- First Child - Full Price
- Second Child - 25% Discount
- Third Child - 50% Discount
- Fourth Child - Free
- Military - 25% Discount
- Multiple Session - 25% discount for same sport only (boy’s and girls’ basketball are considered different sports).
Hotel / Lodging Information: visitminot.org
Contact: Derek Edholm at email@example.com or 701-858-4905
Big Man Camp
9th - 12th Grades Fall 2019
- Offensive Lineman & Defensive Linemen
- No Testing! Pure instructional camp!
- Position specific drills
- Individual competition
- This is a half padded camp (Cleats, shoulder pads, helmet and mouthpiece are required)
- Film session with MSU Coaches
- Lunch will be provided to all players
- Grade is determined by grade entering in the Fall of 2019