7 on 7 | June
7 on 7 TOURNAMENT
We are excited about our 2019 7v7 Tournament dates and hope your program can join us this summer. This is a tremendous opportunity for your program to compete against great high school football teams and install your offensive and defensive schemes for the 2019 season!
Click here to download and fill out the required forms.
Our 7 on 7 tournament and Big Man Camp are designed to improve individual techniques of your players along with developing your offensive and defensive schemes.
Each team will be guaranteed a minimum of 4 games. 45 minute each game with "tackling" rule being by touch alone.
- Each team will get 16 play series in order to work on field zones throughout each game.
- Coaches may be on the field and in offensive huddle but may not be in defensive secondary.
- A championship round will be played with the top 4 teams in each tournament.
- Each team must bring a home and away (white) jersey for tournament games
- For each athlete participating, a helmet and mouth guard will be required
- Baldwin Wallace University will have a certified athletic trainer on site for the night
7 ON 7 TOURNAMENT RULES:
Each tournament game will have two referees. “Tackling” will be determined simply by a one-hand touch. A four-count will be made to signify a sack on each down. Each team will get:
- Plays designated within field zones (Red Zone) 16 total plays per team with a game
- Each score will be followed by a 2 point attempt
We will have a tournament coaches meeting at 5:15 pm in the Packard Athletic Center. A round robin tournament will be set with every attempt made to evenly match participating teams throughout the schedule.
*We will limit each 7 on 7 tournament date to 10 teams. Games will be played on two turf fields.
HELMETS are required during all games.