Congratulations on your high school career to date and the accomplishments you have garnered on the football field as well as the classroom. Based on your athletic talent we believe you are a top rated prospect in our 2019 recruiting class, the BW coaching staff would like to invite you and your family to campus. Please see the following itinerary set for our JUNIOR DAY here in Berea, OH. Power of One
Please RSVP with your recruiting coach and REGISTER your information online at BWfootballcamps.com! Those that can’t make our JUNIOR DAY are invited to attend a spring practice in March / April.
Contact your recruiting coach and register online to RSVP.
- Cleveland area / Cincinnati - - - Jim Hilvert, Head Football Coach – 216.633.6378 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Columbus / Central Ohio → Brian Foos, Offensive Coordinator / Offensive Line Coach - 419.348.9185 or email@example.com
- Akron Area → Jim Meyer, Defensive Line Coach - 216.990.5730 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cleveland area / Greater Toledo Area → Steve Opgenorth, Quarterbacks Coach / Recruiting Coordinator - 216.217.3286 or email@example.com
- Youngstown / Canton Area → Joe Nemith, Linebackers Coach / Special Teams Coordinator - 440. 826.2073 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western Ohio / Michigan → David Delgado, Tight Ends Coach / Offensive Quality Control – 707.373.6701 or email@example.com
- Pittsburgh PA area - - - Rynell Parnell, Defensive Quality Control – 330.696.9511 @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western PA / Western NY → Alex Ferfolia – 330.998.3877 - Defensive Quality Control @ email@example.com