2020 Kicking Academy
The Kicking Academy is for male and female long snappers, punters & kickers who will be entering grades 7th-12th in the Fall 2020*.
The Kicking Academy is a one day camp where campers will receive instruction from Auburn University coaches and current players.
Check-In will be at the New Indoor Practice Facility located at 392 South Donahue Drive. Practices will take place at the Athletics Complex practice fields.
Check-In will be on June 7th at 8:00am Central, and camp will conclude at 5:00pm Central.
What To Bring
- Front & Back Copy of Your Insurance Card
- A copy of the camper’s physical completed within one year of the start of camp. (School physicals will suffice)
- Tennis Shoes
- Kicking Shoes
- Football Holder - Write your name on it
- Kicking Block - Write your name on it
- Kicking Tee - Write your name on it
- 2 or More Footballs - Write your name on it
- Sun Screen
- Personal Towels
- No Helmet or Shoulder Pads
- Parents may attend all camp sessions
- Seating will not be provided
- You may bring your own chair as long as you are a safe distance away from the field
- Campers will have a choice of ham or turkey sandwich, chips & cookie
- No lunch will be provided for parents
- We will provide water and gatorade for all campers
Auburn Football Camps will not provide overnight lodging for campers. Out-of-town campers will be responsible for reserving their own accommodations. For more information on local hotels, Click Here - (www.aotourism.com/Accommodations/)
During online registration campers are given the opportunity to purchase Registration Protector insurance from Allianz Global Assistance. Campers who purchase Registration Protector will be refunded by Allianz for lost registration fees when the camper has to cancel or leave camp for a reason covered by the policy. For those campers who purchase Registration Protector, any cancellation for reasons not covered will be refunded at 50% up to 2 weeks prior to the start of camp. No refunds are provided for campers who choose not to purchase Registration Protector.
For any further questions you may have concerning the camp, please email Brett Whiteside, Camp Director, at email@example.com.
*The camp is also open to junior college athletes meeting NCAA requirements. If you have a question as to whether or not you meet NCAA requirements, contact Brett Whiteside, Camp Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Junior College athletes should not register using this online system.
|All camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/ or gender).|