Prospect Camp | April
Rhodes Football Camps
2020 Prospect Camps
What to Bring to Camp:
- Practice Shorts
- Workout T-Shirt
- Transcripts (if available)
- ACT and/or SAT Scores (if available)
- High School Highlights (if available)
- QB’s bring a Football
- Check-In will be located in the Bryan Campus Life Center (BCLC).
- Parents are encouraged to attend.
- All registrations must be made in advance – walk-up registrations will not be available.
- All registrations are not refundable.
Rhodes Football Prospect Camp Itinerary
- 8:30AM- Check-in at BCLC (this is designated on your campus map)
- 9:00AM- Campus/Facility Tour
- 10:00AM- Highlight Film
- This will take place on Crain Field
- 12:30PM- Lunch in the Catherine Burrow Refectory
- 1:30PM Meet Recruiting Coordinator/Depart
We will provide a practice Jersey and Lunch for you and your family. The visit will conclude at 1:30 after lunch. You will also have the opportunity to shower after practice.
Please email Coach DiLella with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org