Youth Camp | August 3rd & 4th | Grades 2nd - 4th
2020 YOUTH CAMP
Non-padded youth football camp.
LIMIT 60 CAMPERS
NORTHERN STATE UNIVERSITY FOOTBALL PRACTICE FIELD
14th Ave SE ABERDEEN SD 57401
What To Bring:
- Football Cleats or Tennis Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
Staff: Northern State Football Staff
Sanford Health has recommended that each participant be screened daily upon arrival to the respective facility. Screening will be done by infrared thermometer by coaching staff members. Campers will be asked the following 2 questions upon registration: Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19, and have you been in close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
All camp materials will encourage campers, staff, campers, and their families about when they should stay home and when they can return to camp. Each registration form will include the following language:
- IF you are sick or have recently had a close contact with a person with COVID-19 please stay home.
- Staff members, campers and their families will be required to stay home if they have tested positive for or are showing COVID-19 symptoms.
Parents/Guardians during camps
- It is not recommended that parents stay in the facility during camp. After the parent/guardian drops off and assists with child check-in, parents should leave the facility.
- IF the parent or guardian feels that they must be present in the facility for the duration of the camp, they will be encouraged to wear a mask at all times and practice social distancing at the facility.
Contact: John Roy, Offensive Line at 605-228-6608 or email@example.com
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and / or gender.