Prospect Camp and Team Challenge | September
2020 PROSPECT CAMP AND TEAM CHALLENGE
High School Teams/Players
Registration: 9:00am - 10:00am
Camp: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Location: NSU Football Practice Field
Team Cost: $500
Individual Cost: $50
Northern State Team Camp offers you and your team the opportunity to be coached individually by our coaching staff as well as competition against other top talent from the Midwest. All of Team Camp will be in compliance with the new MSHSL rules for Fall 2020.
- Registration 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Individual/Team Practice 10:00 am -12:00 pm
- Lunch (on your own) 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Team Competitions ( 7 on 7 Tournament OL/DL 1-on-1 Challenges) 2:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- In order to comply with high school regulations, coaches will not be allowed to call plays during this time
What to bring: Cleats, Shoulder Pads, Helmets, Mouth Pieces, Weather appropriate clothes, personal water bottle
Sanford Health has recommended that each participant be screened daily upon arrival to the respective facility. Screening will be done by infrared thermometer by coaching staff members. Campers will be asked the following 2 questions upon registration: Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19, and have you been in close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? All camp materials will encourage campers, staff, campers, and their families about when they should stay home and when they can return to camp. Each registration form will include the following language:
- IF you are sick or have recently had a close contact with a person with COVID-19 please stay home.
- Staff members, campers and their families will be required to stay home if they have tested positive for or are showing COVID-19 symptoms.
Parents/Guardians during camps
- It is not recommended that parents stay in the facility during camp. After the parent/guardian drops off and assists with child check-in, parents should leave the facility.
- IF the parent or guardian feels that they must be present in the facility for the duration of the camp, they will be encouraged to wear a mask at all times and practice social distancing at the facility.
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and / or gender.