Overnight Camp Session I
2019 Overnight Camp Sessions
Auburn Swimming, Overnight & Day Week Camp, focuses on training swimmers energy systems for success in summer swimming as well as developing and enhancing the training and racing skills of competitive swimmers. Each group will train the needs for the distance of events in that group. Each day will focus on one of the four competitive swimming strokes with a technique session in the in the morning and a workout/technique session in the afternoon. Groups will train twice per day for two hours each session. In addition, campers will have the opportunity to do dryland training sessions, receive take home materials from our nutritionist and weight room coaches (who will provide each camper with a warm up and warm down routine).
Each camper is grouped with campers of similar age and ability. Each group will receive instruction and practice skills appropriate for that ability. We do our best to have a 10:1 camper to coach ratio, with highly energetic coaches from the Auburn Swimming Staff and great coaches from around the United States. Our staff has developed Conference Record Holders, Conference, NCAA, International, & Olympic Champions!
Airport Pick Up & Departure Transportation Services: Camp Counselors will pick up your child to and/or from Atlanta International Airport. When making flight reservations to and from the Atlanta International Airport please schedule flights according to times listed below.
- Arrival: Please ARRIVE NO LATER than 2:00pm Eastern Time.
- Departure: Please DEPART NO EARLIER than 4:30pm Eastern Time
Deposit: You may pay a deposit of only $100 + processing fees, or pay in full, at the time of registration. If you pay the deposit only, your balance will be charged in full to the card on file on April 1st. Should you need to make different payment arrangements please contact Coach Duncan Sherrard at email@example.com.
What To Bring:
- Twin Sheets (XL) & Blanket OR Sleeping Bag (Air conditioned Rooms)
- Pillow & Pillow Case
- Alarm Clock
- Bath Towels & Wash Cloths
- Personal Toiletries
- Sunscreen (Outside Activities)
- Swim Suits
- Goggles (2)
- Swim Towels (2-4 Towels for Water Sessions)
- Shorts & T-Shirts
- Athletic Shoes/Socks (For Dryland Workouts & Games/Activities)
- Rain Poncho (Highly Suggested)
- Snacks & Drinks (*Optional - There are no refrigerators available in the dorms.)
- Shirts, shorts and shoes are required in all areas outside the pool.
- CAMPERS SHOULD NOT BRING: Expensive electronic equipment, jewelry, excessive money, gum, or pets.
- NOTE: Alcoholic beverages, drugs, firearms, knives, and fireworks are prohibited on the Auburn University Campus. Any items found not to be in compliance with University policy will be confiscated and the appropriate law enforcement action will be taken. Parents will be notified immediately. Smoking is prohibited.
AVAILABLE FOR CAMPER USE
- Coin operated washers and dryers are available for use in each residence hall.
- Camp Store will be available at the pool.
Refund Policy: The $100 deposit and processing fees are non-refundable. Canceling prior to April 1st you will receive a refund of all monies paid except the deposit and processing fees. After April 1st you will receive %50 of the camp fees less $100 and processing fees. After May 15th all payments made will be forfeited. Transfers are not permitted.
|Auburn Swim Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level).|