Starts & Turns Camp
2019 STARTS & TURNS CAMP
Wyoming Swim Camp is proud to continue to offer their Start and Turn Camp. Wyoming Swim Camp offers your swimmer technique work in starts, turns, relay exchanges and finishes. We will work with and improve all aspects of starts and turns with all campers. We break the starts and turns down with each camper and we have a systematic and progressive approach with each start and turn.
|June 11th - 12th|
Ages: 8 - 18, Boys & Girls
Check-In: 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. at Downey Hall, Day 1
Check Out: 4:00 p.m. at Corbett Pool, Day 2
Resident Camper: $250
Commuter Camper: $200
What To Bring:
- Bedding, linens, pillow and pillow case or sleeping bag
- Soap and toiletries (including sunscreen and mosquito spray)
- Suits, caps and goggles
- Any other equipment needed for swimming
- T-shirt, shorts, athletic shoes
- Alarm clock
- Spending money
Parking Info.: There are numerous parking options when arriving on UW’s campus this summer. Should you have any questions concerning parking, please contact UW Transportation & Parking Services at 307-766-9800.
- Parking Meters: Meters are located throughout campus at a cost of .25 / half-hour.
- Day Permits: Day permits may be purchased for $4.00/per day (A, C, or R lot).
Facilities: The camp is held on the campus of the University of Wyoming. Swimmer’s will practice at Corbett pool. All campers will enjoy first-class housing in the on campus residence halls and all-you-can-eat meals at their dining facilities.