Breaststroke Camps | July 11th - 13th
2019 BREASTSTROKE CAMPS
Coach Denniston is well-known in the swimming world as a breaststroke guru. He will breakdown breaststroke into each component and share all of the drills he knows to make breaststroke faster and more fun. If you are looking to improve your IM because your breaststroke isn't fast, or you are a breaststroker trying to break a goal time, this camp will make you better.
What To Bring:
- Bedding, linens, pillow and pillow case or sleeping bag
- Soap and toiletries (including sunscreen and mosquito spray)
- Suits, caps and goggles
- Any other equipment needed for swimming
- T-shirt, shorts, athletic shoes
- Alarm clock
- Spending money
Parking Info.: There are numerous parking options when arriving on UW’s campus this summer. Should you have any questions concerning parking, please contact UW Transportation & Parking Services at 307-766-9800.
- Parking Meters: Meters are located throughout campus at a cost of .25 / half-hour.
- Day Permits: Day permits may be purchased for $4.00/per day (A, C, or R lot).
Facilities: The camp is held on the campus of the University of Wyoming. Swimmer’s will practice at Corbett pool. All campers will enjoy first-class housing in the on campus residence halls and all-you-can-eat meals at their dining facilities.