Fundamentals at Altitude Camp
2019 FUNDAMENTALS AT ALTITUDE CAMP
Campers will focus on stroke technique and fun drills to improve their strokes for all four strokes as well as starts and turns.
Campers will participate in 3-4 hours daily water training / instruction.
Every day will have a session on nutrition education, instruction and motivation.
Learn first hand from live stroke demonstrations. Swimmers with participate in dryland basic training and education. Campers will be supervised 24 hours a day. Coach Dave Denniston will be at every session with the campers. Evenings will consist of games and activities directed by our counselors.
|July 1st - 5th|
Ages: 8 - 18, Boys & Girls
Check-In: 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. at Downey Hall, Day 1
Check Out: 4:00 p.m. at Corbett Pool, Day 5
Resident Camper: $500
Commuter Camper: $350
What To Bring:
- Bedding, linens, pillow and pillow case or sleeping bag
- Soap and toiletries (including sunscreen and mosquito spray)
- Suits, caps and goggles
- Any other equipment needed for swimming
- T-shirt, shorts, athletic shoes
- Alarm clock
- Spending money
Parking Info.: There are numerous parking options when arriving on UW’s campus this summer. Should you have any questions concerning parking, please contact UW Transportation & Parking Services at 307-766-9800.
- Parking Meters: Meters are located throughout campus at a cost of .25 / half-hour.
- Day Permits: Day permits may be purchased for $4.00/per day (A, C, or R lot).
Facilities: The camp is held on the campus of the University of Wyoming. Swimmer’s will practice at Corbett pool. All campers will enjoy first-class housing in the on campus residence halls and all-you-can-eat meals at their dining facilities.