ZAC Summer Swim Camp | Week 6
2019 Summer Swim Camps
Summer is all about the POOL! Kids love the water and we want to foster that while learning and fine-tuning swimming skills. Most importantly, we will have FUN! Our camp counselors are varsity and/or college swimmers who will be dividing our campers into groups based on age/ability level. Each day, groups will focus on working on a different stroke (freestyle, backstroke, breast stroke, IM) as well as other water skills such as starts/turns, streamlining and racing. Finally, we can’t be all work and no play! Campers will engage in pool free play, a short visit to the sprinkler park at Mulberry Fields, pool games, a Dive-In Movie and outside playtime, weather permitting.
Make a splash this summer with this exciting new summer camp opportunity!
Sign Up For One Week OR All!
|July 15th - 18th|
Ages: 6 - 14
Time: 8:30am - 2:30pm
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Campers need a swim suit, goggles, swim cap if they wish, a change of clothes/tennis shoes, and TWO towels. PLEASE LABEL EVERYTHING WITH YOUR CHILD'S NAME-thank you!
- Please send your child with a packed lunch and a snack each day.
- Bring hair ties or clips for hair that will hang in the face when wet.
- Remove street shoes before entering pool area.
- Make-ups will not be given for any missed days. Swim camp fees do not include admittance to any open swim times.