Spring Break Swim Camp | April 2nd
2019 Spring Break Swim Camps
Not traveling during spring break? The kids can still get plenty of pool time and brush up on those swimming skills with our Spring Break Swim Camp! Sign up for one or as many days as you’d like. Swimmers will receive group swim lessons at their ability level throughout the day plus games, pool free time, and more!
Tuesday, April 2nd
Open To Grades K - 6th
Time: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
We will also show a dive-in movie!
Things to know:
- Campers need a swim suit, goggles, swim cap if they wish, a change of clothes/tennis shoes, and two towels. PLEASE LABEL EVERYTHING WITH YOUR CHILD'S NAME-thank you!
- Please send your child with a packed lunch and a snack each day.
- Bring hair ties for hair that will hang in the face when wet.
- Remove street shoes before entering pool area.
- Make-ups will not be given for any missed days. Swim camp fees do not include admittance to any open swim times.