Swimming Through Elementary | Aug/Sept @ EE
2019-2020 Swimming Through Elementary!
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR FIRST CLASS
- Please send participants to school with a swim suit, towel, goggles and a snack.
- Make-ups will not be given for any missed classes.
- Swim class fees do not include admittance to any open swim times.
- During swim classes, parents will be asked to watch from the balcony overlooking the pools rather than on the deck.
- Please talk with your child about this so they know what to expect.
- Please bring hair ties or clips for hair that will hang in the face when wet.
- Please remove street shoes before entering pool area.
Swim Lessons for those who can’t swim 25 yards continuously. Students will be placed in groups with like skilled swimmers and receive a 30 minute lesson.
Elementary Swim Team Practice - for those who are comfortable swimming 25 yards or more freestyle or one other stroke. (Please note: Participants may be placed in lessons if determined to need lessons. Likewise, when students are ready, they will be moved up to the swim team practice format!) Swim team will practice in the lap pool or dive well, with concentration on stroke development and technique. There will be one swim meet per school on the last day of the session. All students, regardless of level, will be able to participate in the meet!
**ZCS buses pick participants up at school at 2:30pm on their designated day, arrive at the Zionsville Aquatic Center to change and receive 30 minutes of lessons or coaching and then supervised free play. We will get dressed and have their snack from home while they wait for parent pick up at 4:00pm.
Water temperature is mid 80’s. Changing facilities are available.
****$20 discount for Siblings. First Child must pay in full, additional children from the same household receive $20 off. MUST register family members in same transaction to receive the discount. Discount will be automatically reduced in the shopping cart.****
***PLEASE read carefully and register for the correct school that your child attends.
|Eagle Elementary - Tuesdays|
Aug. 13th - Sept. 10th
Swim Meet Info Coming Soon
Time: 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Cost: $150 for 5 Weeks
Questions: Contact Lisa Brown | 317.733.4808 | firstname.lastname@example.org