Summer Private Lessons: Children
2020 Private, Semi-Private, Specialty Lessons: Children
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR FIRST CLASS:
Make-ups will not be given for any missed classes.
Swim class fees do not include admittance to any open swim times.
During swim classes, parents will be asked to watch from the
Balcony overlooking the pools rather than on the deck.
Please talk with your child about this so they know what to expect.
- Please bring hair ties or clips for hair that will hang in the face when wet.
- Please remove street shoes before entering pool area.
- Be sure the student uses the bathroom before class, especially younger students that may need help.
Register for a specific time with an instructor OR
Register for a general private lesson and we will assign you an instructor.
Private Lessons: Ongoing Registration
Private lessons are perfect for the busy family that needs more flexible scheduling.
One on one lessons are a great way to improve a swimmer’s confidence and skill development. Class days and times are based on instructor availability and pool space. The fee is for four, 30-minute lessons. It may take up to 2 weeks to schedule a private lesson. Once you register and pay online you will be contacted via e-mail to schedule the lessons. Missed lessons without one hour prior notice will not be refunded.
Semi-Private Lessons: Ongoing Registration (you will register one time with one name first and the second name later in the registration)
Semi-private lessons are perfect for families with children of similar age and skill level. Remember older children normally progress faster than the younger ones. We don’t want the kids to have to wait too long for their turn to practice a skill.
Class days and times are based on instructor availability and pool space. It may take up to 2 weeks to schedule the lesson. Once you register and pay online you will be contacted via e-mail to schedule the lessons. Missed lessons without one hour prior notice will not be refunded.
Summer Private / Semi-Private Lesson Availability:
- Mon-Thurs: 9:15am-9:40am; 9:45am-10:10am, 10:15am-10:40am, 10:45am-11:10am, 7:15pm-7:40pm, 7:45pm-8:10am
- Fri 9:15am-9:40am; 9:45am-10:10am, 10:15am-10:40am, 10:45am-11:10am
- Sat 7:30-7:55am; 8am-8:25am; 8:30am-8:55am
- Sun 1pm-1:25pm; 1:30pm-1:55pm; 2pm-2:25pm; 2:30pm-2:55pm