Summer Camps | Week 1
2019 SUMMER CAMPS
Summer Ice Hockey camps have been in Ann Arbor since 1984. The camp has built its stellar reputation by having a dedicated and professional staff, organized practices, outstanding facilities, and a well-supervised daily schedule that emphasizes skill development and is created to promote safety, instruction, and most importantly, FUN!! Each camper will enjoy the "Michigan experience" which will include skating in a historic college ice arena, meals and / or overnight in our South Quad dormitory, and instruction / mentoring from our collegiate coaches and players. Camps are divided into three age groups (age of camper at time of camp):
- Group 1: Ages 10 - 12
- Group 2: Ages 13 - 14
- Group 3: Ages 15 - 18
What To Bring:
- Hockey Bag
- Hockey Sticks (your name on them)
- Hockey Skates (your name on the bottom)
- Hockey Helmet & Mask
- Jock / Protector
- Garter (if separate)
- Hockey Pants
- Elbow Pads
- Shoulder Pads
- Hockey Gloves
- Extra Skate Laces
- Water Bottle (Gatorade and water will be provided)
- Tennis Shoes
- Dryland Training Clothes (weather appropriate - shorts, t-shirts, etc.)
- Sheets (Twin XL)
- Blanket or Sleeping Bag
- Bath Towels
- Shower Shoes
- Personal Toiletries (toothbrush, soap, shampoo, deoderant, etc.)
- Alarm Clock
- Nutritional Snacks (optional - granola bars, fruit snacks, etc.)
- Note: Cell phones are permitted but not encouraged. The Michigan Hockey Camps, LLC and the University of Michigan Summer Camps are not responsible for loss, damage, or theft.
Cancellation Policy: Should a camper need to withdraw from camp, a refund will be issued minus a $75 administrative fee IF the cancellation is requested at least two (2) weeks prior to the start of camp. After that time, refund requests for medical reasons only will be evaluated by the camp owner on a case-by-case basis. No refunds will be made after the start of camp.
Required Forms: All players must have had a physical within the past year. At camp check-in, players must turn in EITHER the signed Physical Form or a copy of the physical form provided by the doctor.
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.